We baby-sat Granny's dog Chloe for a week. Berklie really loves her. The kids thought it was fun to hang out in the Christmas Tree box while we set up our Christmas decorations Berklie sporting Lily's penguin hat Loving cousin Samantha's rocking horse Berklie is learning to blow kisses Berklie's first piggy tails
So cute! I'm watching Ruby like a hawk so I can breed her the next time she's in heat. :) I think she'll go into heat in March and have puppies that will be ready to go to homes in August. :) Then Berk can have a puppy of her own to love. Tell Mike I said so. Ha ha.
2 comments:
So cute! I'm watching Ruby like a hawk so I can breed her the next time she's in heat. :) I think she'll go into heat in March and have puppies that will be ready to go to homes in August. :)
Then Berk can have a puppy of her own to love. Tell Mike I said so. Ha ha.
How sweet! I love the photo of B-Rae with the bright pink bow....Where's my copy? :)
Post a Comment