Princess Ella on her third birthday
Ella's birthday (her first bath in the hospital)

Ella's first birthday
Ella's first birthday (you gotta have a cake picture)
Some how, I have no pictures of the time period between Dec 07 and March 08. Ella's 2nd birthday fell in that time frame. I have been searching all over my computer and through all my pictures and discs and can find nothing! How strange! I think it may have something to do with the fact that our dog chewed up my camera that december, and I guess I didn't wise up and start using my old 35 mm camera until Halle was born. I'm sure I have videos of Ella's 2nd birthday though. Thank goodness Mike got me a new camera for Christmas. Here are some pictures of Ella taken pretty close to her turning 2.
4 comments:
Fer gosh dang cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing up either!
I got a new ring tone for when you call me. Remind me to show you next time I see you. :)
Wow Dawn you have some really cute pictures! Ella is adorable. I hope she had a very happy birthday!
Too cute! She is adorable. Can you stand the fact that we have kids as wold as we do? Gosh! Where did the time go!?!
Happy Birthday Ella!
I love the first birthday picture with the chocolate cake--she loved that!
Post a Comment