I got tagged by Haley. I guess when someone taggs your blog, you have to write 6 quirks about yourself and then tag 6 other people's blogs by leaving a comment somewhere on their blog that you have tagged them. So Here are my quirks:
I love taking picutes, but am not a good photographer
I hate shopping
I think that the "cute dress shirts and leggings" that are so popular for little girls right now are hideously ugly. The only reason my daughter has an outfit like that is because my mother-in-law got her one for her birthday
I can think of a song for almost every word or phrase that I hear, and usually will start singing it.
I am a swim instructor and don't like to go swimming
I like to think that I am a girley girl who cares about fashion and such, but being raised by a Washington Farm boy, I am probably more red neck than I'd like to be. If it wasn't for my California mom, I'd probably have no hope (no offense Dad).
No comments:
Post a Comment