I got the results of Lily's meet today (Aug 4) and she scored 75 points for her team! She took first place over all in her age division for the 50 breast and the 100 breast. It is so crazy to see a 7 year old blow a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds out of the water! I can't wait to see what she is doing by the time she is 9 and 10! She also took 4th place over all in her age division in the 200 meter freestyle.
Lily swam this Thursday and Friday in the Utah B/C Championship Swimmeet. She did very well. Her breaststroke has become her forte and she dropped a bunch of time off her races. She took 9 seconds off her 100 breaststroke from a race only 2 weeks ago. I even had another parent come up to me and ask if I am paying a private coach to work with her (I wish I had that kind of money)! Anyway, she did awesome in all her races and took time off all of them.
Halle is rolling all over the place. She started rolling a few weeks ago but it was pretty sporadically. Now, she rolls the second I put her down. She is better at going from back to tummy, but can do both. I'm constantly checking on her in her crib now because she rolls to her tummy to sleep and it makes me nervous.
3 comments:
Go Lily!
I can't believe Halle Berry is rolling over. I think it's time I see her again! Are you going to bring her to the garden party tonight?
Did Stacie tell you we saw her at the zoo on Saturday?
So, Robert and I watched the incredible mens 400 freestyle relay last night and I said to him, "We'll be doing this again in 10 years, only then, we'll be watching Lily Plaudis!!
Post a Comment